From college campuses to military installations and many places in between, we share a message of hope. Here’s our team in action.
Topics and Seminars
Our speakers, experts and panelists tackle the tough topics and real life concerns surrounding teen depression, addiction and suicide in an engaging and effective way, bringing a message of hope and guiding teens to reach out. They share their stories in a raw and relevant way while providing information and action steps that save lives.
From keynotes and break-out sessions to panels and round table leaders, we have the speaker to meet your needs.
Below are our core talk topics which can be customized for your audience.
See the Programs and Services page for our many additional programs and services.
See our Resources page for information on resources available for distribution at events, part of a campaign or as a stand-alone support item.
To discover which program is right for you, call Judy Davis at 41DASIUM11 => (413) 274-8611 or email her at info@Dasium.net.
Colleges and High Schools
- Student Seminar: Are You or a Friend at Risk?
- Family Seminar: Is Your Teen at Risk?
- Faculty/Staff Seminar: Crisis on the Horizon
- Student Seminar: Live to Tell Your Story – A Message of Hope
Schools we worked with for the 2015-16 academic year: Texas Tech and University of Michigan
Military Dependent Programs
- Family Seminar: Is Your Military Teen at Risk?
- Staff & Leadership Seminar: Crisis on the Horizon
- Military Teen Seminar: Live to Tell Your Story – A Message of Hope
Installations and events we’ve spoken at: MOAA, Vance Airforce Base, Camp Lejeune, USAA DigiMil Ex, Fort Benning, Peterson Airforce Base, Fort Carson, Illinois National Guard, FRG Groups at Fort Bliss, Fort Carson and Peterson Airforce Base
Non-Profit and Community Groups
- All of the programs, services and resources listed above
- For your staff – Leadership Seminar: Crisis on the Horizon
Community groups we’ve worked with: Pike’s Peak Community Church, Sunrise Baptist Church, New Life Church
Get what you need!
Subscribe to get our free information series
and never miss a post!